PrayAdvent & Upcoming Events
I'm sorry for the late nature of this message, but I wanted to make sure to let you know of some upcoming events over the next few days.
1. You're invited to join in the recitation of Morning Prayer tomorrow at 8:30 am followed by an opportunity to pray tomorrow's PrayAdvent guided meditation in a small group. The first small group met this morning following morning Mass and it was a wonderful experience! Tomorrow we will focus on Praying with the Senses. Morning Prayer will be offered 12.15 & 12.22 as well.
2. Tomorrow evening Deacon Tom will lead a Holy Hour of Adoration, Benediction, Night Prayer, and the PrayAdvent guided meditation at 7 pm. The PrayAdvent component will be the same as the earlier session. Deacon Tom will continue this every Thursday during Advent.
3. First Friday Mass this Friday at noon followed by Stone Soup luncheon.
4. The first Advent Coffeehouse will be this Friday at 7 pm. It will begin with the PrayAdvent session on Contemplative Prayer led by Fr. Michael and then he will take questions from those in attendance. Come get to know Fr. Michael!
5. Breakfast in Bethlehem, put on by the Knights of Columbus, will take place this Saturday from 9-11 am for all those who RSVP'd. Following the breakfast, Deacon Ken will lead the PrayAdvent session on Scriptural Relaxation. All are welcome to the PrayAdvent small group at 11 am.
Please consider joining us for one or more of the events above. By design every event has a PrayAdvent component and we encourage you to experience one or more of the types of prayer in a small group. We will offer the small groups everyday throughout Advent: *Also, located in the bulletin!*
Monday: 6 pm
Tuesday: 7 pm
Wednesday: 9 am
Thursday: Following Morning Prayer (9am) & Following Night Prayer (8pm)
Saturday: 11 am
It's day 4 of PrayAdvent (almost day 5), keep praying! If you miss a day that's alright, just start back with the next day's prayer. You can do it! I feel like it's already enriching my life and I know it can enrich yours too.
on Wednesday, November 30, 2022 at 11:04PM